Lovely Stephanie at Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic tagged me with a meme I hadn't seen before, and which is a lot of fun--the Blogging Tips Meme. I don't really feel I'm qualified to give blogging tips, but I must say I feel I am learning so much from other bloggers, and that's what's fun about this meme.
So here are some helpful tips from a bunch of great bloggers:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. **-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. *****-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **-http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. *-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.*-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! *-http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. When commenting on others’ blogs, a few kind words go a long way. –http://shelflifeblog.blogspot.com/
Now I'm supposed to pass along some of the link love, and tag 10 more bloggers. I'm not tagging some of my fabulous blogging friends because I saw that you've already been tagged. But of course for those I am tagging, if you've already been tagged, or don't have time to play, no worries.
Robin at A Fondness for Reading
Jenclair at A Garden Carried in the Pocket
Eva at A Striped Armchair
Bellezza at Dolce Bellezza
Lesley at A Life in Books
Sam at Book Chase
Nancy at Bookfoolery and Babble
John at The Book Mine Set
Imani at The Books of My Numberless Dreams
Lotus at Lotus Reads
Okay, that's ten, but really, there are so many more of you I'd like to tag! So if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. You're it!